Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HOW I MET MY BEST FRIEND

Megan is my best friends name.  I have none her since 3rd grade.  I remember all my friends were in a fight with each other as usual.  So I decided I didn't want to sit with them at lunch because they were bothering me.  i went and sat done across from this girl in a big purple puffy coat on with fur on the hood.  We said hi and introduced our selves.  she was really nice.  We decided we were going to become friends.  A couple of months had gone by and I was moving.  I didn't move very far only a couple streets from my old house.  I still went to the same school and everything.  Turns out that we were now in the same ward.  We were SO excited.  we lived so  close to each other now.  In fifth grade we were in different classes then each other.  I had met these two other girls who were in my class.  Soon enough we became really good friends.  then me and Megan stopped being friends.  hen in sixth grade we were all in the same class.  me and Lindsey (my new best friend at the time) decided we didn't like her that much.  Megan was kinda annoying.  we were always so rude and didn't want her to hang out with us.  I didn't like her at all.  we made her feel really bad.  i feel so bad now.  When seventh grade came around we were on the same bus and our brothers were really good friends.  we started hanging out and becoming better friends with each other.  Now we are with each other like 24/7.  we are such good friends.  I LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny how fate works that way(same wards).I've had weird stuff happen to me like that, that are just plain weird. Keep being friends!

    ReplyDelete